Anime? Authentic adventure? Random thoughts? Love problems? Erm. I don't know. But this blog shares more of the heart of the philippines, Life of a typical weird college students, Cosplay events and alot of pure random things. This blog is about food,adventure,anime,games, love and a whole lot more! Only in alpaca blog. :)

Saturday, February 23, 2013

The start The Alpca Blog


Alpaca-Blog –
 Weird ako pero simple lang ang pangarap ko.

My alpaca means Arts.Love. Pancakes. Anime.Cuisine.Authentic Adventure

Saying Hello to all of the viewers of this new page! Hello! J

This is my newest and weirdest blog ever. This is for the Filipinos who loves to Love, Listen to Music, Loves Arts and Loves All sorts of adventure. Say, this is a new way of sharing my life, passion and of course to share the stories of people I know and will know.



My name is Chiaki Hazaki I am about an incoming sophomore college student studying Mass Communication at FEU; Manila. I love to eat, listen to any kind of music, Loves arts, Cosplaying, Different kinds of culture, Travelling and fun. I was born in November 25, 1995 under the sign of Sagittarius. So no wonder I’m an extrovert.

I believe that life is just extraordinary beautiful. Being happy is a choice. So if you want to enjoy life, then make a decision. Live life! Be wild! Be like a child! Right? It’s not bad for once right?

I guess my mission and vision is to be able to share or make people smile from my post. Warm smiles maybe? J I want people happy and hearing them say thank you. That’s what I want. Oh and responses too J Sharing concepts and experiences. Humans are interacting people. They react and share.
There are more and more reasons to love Philippines and life. J

That’s all for now.
This is the ALPACA BLOG.
Updating Every Wensdays and Saturdays. (Sometimes Everyday)

 Follow me At:
Twitter: @Daelysyndrome

Love lots,
Chiya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© The Alpaca, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena